The person occupying this position will be performing day to day bookkeeping tasks on general billing receivable and other general support functions.
These tasks include:
- the preparation and submission of customer Request for Payment, invoices and receipts;
- checking received payments, coordinating deposit activities, inputting in systems and allocating funds;
- tracking and auditing petty cash, updating and verifying journals and ledgers and performing necessary reconciliations;
- monitoring and following up of internal accounts, non-payment, delayed payment and aged debtors;
- liaising with colleagues, clients and suppliers on billing related matters;
- perform scanning, filing and general administrative tasks.
The ideal candidate for this job should:
- have basic knowledge of accounting and book keeping principles and procedures;
- previous experience in accounts;
- have good written, verbal and report-writing skills in English;
- have very good multi-tasking with excellent eye for details and time management skills;
- be conversant with MS office applications;
- be able to keep calm under stressful situations;
- be able to interact cordially, with respect and dignity with other colleagues.
Knowledge of Time & Expenses software system/s would be considered an asset.
How to apply
If you believe your career objectives match this role, please email in confidence a detailed CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 13 March 2020.