1.0 Working Context
WH Partners is a Malta-based law firm particularly active in the areas of technology, gaming & gambling, payments, tax, corporate law, corporate finance, M&A and corporate services. Our firm has received several awards in recognition of its leading expertise in the gaming & gambling industry and the quality of the services it provides. Both our firm and individual partners are highly ranked by the leading independent legal directories.
At WH Partners, we strive to provide the highest quality of service to our clients. This is our major focus and concern. We can only do this when we work as a team and when we all go the extra mile to perform our work meticulously and on time.
2.0 Objective of the Role
- To provide general support to Firm and to clients
- To contribute to the strategic and operational development
- To monitor, evaluate and secure quality assurance
3.0 Main Responsibilities
- Setting up of companies, preparation and submission of statutory filings as well as performing other statutory obligations as is required of a company secretary;
- Opening / closure of bank accounts and liaising with various banks on a daily basis;
- Maintaining company registers;
- Co-ordinating and handling day-to-day client requests in relation to their companies;
- Attending corporate client meetings and keeping of minutes;
- Liaising with lawyers, accountants, auditors and other service providers on behalf of the corporate clients;
- Collection and verification of due diligence conducted as part of our know-your-client procedures.
To perform any other duty that may be assigned by the Employer from time to time.
4.0 Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- A minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience in managing a portfolio of corporate customers
- A degree in a relevant area such as banking, finance, business, commerce, management or a related field is a must.
- A professional degree in corporate administration, law or financial related subject would be an advantage
- Experience in administering trusts, foundations and/or companies.
- Ability to identify risks associated with client transactions
- Ability to set own deadlines and work accurately to tight deadlines for self and potential reports
- Be a natural self-starter and be able to communicate effectively with corporate entities and clients
- Excellent negotiation and interpersonal skills with a target driven approach to work
- Ability to multitask under strict deadlines and manage priorities judiciously
- Excellent writing, analytical and problem-solving skills,
- Proven track record in achieving results
- Attentive to detail
- A commitment to quality and high service levels delivered to the customer in a timely manner
An excellent and attractive remuneration package will be offered to the selected candidate(s), depending on experience.
If you believe your career objectives match this role, please email in confidence a detailed CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 20th November, 2017.