We are expanding our tax practice, which provides strategic tax advice and tax compliance services to local and foreign clients at all stages of their business and we have these current vacancies:
The role covers the provision of tax and company law advice to clients.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a degree in law, with a minimum of two to three years’ experience in tax advisory matters and company law
- Have a proactive attitude
- Be highly motivated and relish new challenges
A Master’s degree in Tax Law will be considered a strong asset.
Tax Compliance Executive
The role covers preparation and submission of clients’ computations, tax returns, quarterly VAT returns/recapitulative statements, shareholders’ registration forms and refund claim forms to the Inland Revenue Department.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A strong background in accounting, with three years’ previous experience in compliance matters
- An analytical mind, with an eye for detail and strict adherence to deadlines
An attractive remuneration package, including medical insurance cover and performance bonus, will be offered to the right candidates. Interested persons should apply on email@example.com, attaching a covering note and a detailed CV.