We are looking for a Paralegal to join our team.
The person occupying this position will
- Assist with legal advice and business expertise to clients as required or requested by the Firm or by a client.
- Share knowledge and experience, particularly in the area of financial services law, securities law, anti-money laundering legislation, commercial law, company law, intellectual property, gaming law and employment law, generally with the partners of the Firm and with other employees of the firm for the benefit of the Firm’s business.
- Provide assistance in blockchain and cryptocurrency related businesses to establish themselves and obtain authorisations from the relevant regulatory authorities in Malta.
The ideal candidate for this job should
- either have a degree in law or be close to the successful completion of it.
- a minimum of one to two years’ experience
- a keen interest in blockchain and digital innovation
- knowledge of another language besides English will be considered an asset.
An excellent and attractive remuneration package will be offered to the selected candidate.
How to Apply
If you believe your career objectives match this role, please email a detailed CV together with a covering letter to email@example.com