WH Partners is a Malta-based law firm particularly active in the areas of technology, gaming & gambling, payments, tax, corporate law, corporate finance, M&A and corporate services. Our firm has received several awards in recognition of its leading expertise in the gaming & gambling industry and the quality of the services it provides. Both our firm and individual partners are highly ranked by the leading independent legal directories.
WH Partners has a strong taxation and wealth management practice area which supports all the firm’s other practices both in direct and indirect taxation.
The Employee shall perform all those tasks which she is required to perform by the Firm, including but not limited to the following:
- Provide tax advice, legal and business expertise to Clients as and when required or requested to do so by the Firm or by a Client and serve Clients’ interests at all times to the very best of his/her ability in line with the Firm’s high standards of practice;
- provide private clients with ongoing advice on wealth management and succession planning;
- as a key member of the Firm’s tax practice group, share knowledge and experience, particularly in but not limited to the area of tax law, with the partners of the Firm and with other employees of the Firm for the benefit of the Firm’s business and assist the Firm with further development of its tax practice;
- as a key member of the Firm’s tax practice group, advise on tax matters in the context of commercial transactions, wealth planning for businesses and private clients;
- foster good communication and information sharing within the Firm’s tax practice group and with the Firm’s network of tax advisors globally;
- at all times promote and work towards a team-work approach with the Firm;
Key skills and competencies
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a tax advisory role, preferably holding a master’s degree in tax.
- Excellent interpersonal skills in order to work in a dynamic team.
- High level of autonomy and being a team player.
- Able to multi-task
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Able to work on own initiative
- Good command of both written and spoken English
An excellent and attractive remuneration package will be offered to the selected candidate(s), depending on experience.
If you believe your career objectives match this role, please email in confidence a detailed CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 28th February 2018.