The successful candidate shall be responsible for managing a portfolio of diversified clients efficiently. The main responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with clients and auditors;
- Tax compliance: (i) tax computations; (ii) tax returns; (iii) tax refund applications; (iv) other tax documents and statutory forms;
- May also be required to perform VAT compliance duties on some clients;
- Ensuring deadlines are met;
- Providing quality service to clients;
- Reporting to management on a regular basis.
The ideal candidate shall:
- be proficient in MS Office Applications - MS Excel, MS Word and Outlook;
- have experience in providing tax compliance services;
- be able to work under minimal supervision and on own initiative;
- be motivated and committed to clients’ needs;
- have excellent communication skills both verbally and written in English (other languages are considered as an asset).
Knowledge of VAT compliance will be considered an asset.
The role is ideal for someone who wishes to broaden their experience and take on a challenge. Flexible working conditions can be offered and reduced hours will also be considered for the right person.
How to apply
If you believe your career objectives match this role, please email in confidence a detailed CV and covering letter to email@example.com by 15 June 2020.