The person occupying this position will be performing day to day bookkeeping tasks on general billing receivable and other general support functions.
These tasks include:
- The preparation and submission of customer request for payment, invoices and receipts;
- Checking received payments, coordinating deposit activities, inputting in systems and allocating funds;
- Tracking and auditing petty cash, updating and verifying journals and ledgers and performing necessary reconciliations;
- Monitoring and following up of internal accounts, non-payment, delayed payment and aged debtors;
- Liaising with colleagues, clients and suppliers on billing related matters;
- Perform scanning, filing and general administrative tasks.
The ideal candidate for this job should:
- Have basic knowledge of accounting and book keeping principles and procedures;
- Previous experience in accounts;
- Have good written, verbal and report-writing skills in English;
- Have an excellent eye for detail with good multi-tasking with and time management skills;
- Be conversant with MS office applications;
- Be able to keep calm under stressful situations;
- Be able to interact cordially, with respect and dignity with other colleagues;
- Knowledge of time & expenses software system/s would be considered an asset.
If you believe your career objectives match this role, please email in confidence a detailed CV and covering letter to email@example.com.