The person occupying this position will:
- Conduct initial case investigations and assessment;
- Engage in pre-litigation settlement discussions;
- Draft and file court pleadings and motions;
- Gather written statements from witnesses;
- Get actively involved in alternative forms of dispute resolution;
- Use their knowledge of law, relevant documentation, and case law to argue their case and cross-examine witnesses as needed.
The ideal candidate for this job should:
- have a Degree in Law;
- be admitted to the Maltese Bar;
- have a minimum of four to five years’ experience in court practice.
An excellent and attractive remuneration package will be offered to the selected candidate.
How to Apply
If you believe your career objectives match this role, please email a detailed CV together with a covering letter to email@example.com by 30 June 2022.