The Corporate Services Executive will:
- Report directly to the Head of Corporate Services and assist with day-to-day duties relating to the registration, general maintenance and administration of entities and handle statutory obligations as required.
- Prepare and submit statutory filings, liaise directly with relevant authorities, undertake entity reviews and projects to facilitate the administration of entities.
- Attend meetings with clients, third parties and other institutions as required in order to maintain a solid relationship to ensure an overall efficient provision of service.
- Take a pro-active approach to identify client needs and work together with other colleagues in the corporate services team and within law firm to meet such needs.
- Assist with maintaining due diligence documentation to comply with AML regulations.
Our ideal candidates should have outstanding communication skills, a positive pro-active attitude and the resilience to deal with ongoing client requests.
Knowledge of another language besides English, a related degree or qualification together with experience will be considered as assets.
An excellent remuneration package commensurate with seniority will be offered to the selected candidates.
How to Apply
If you are an enthusiastic team player wanting to work within a dynamic innovative environment, please email a detailed CV together with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org