The successful candidate shall be responsible for managing a portfolio of diversified clients efficiently and work closely with the accounting and tax advisory teams. The main responsibilities will include:
- VAT compliance: (i) VAT returns; (ii) recapitulative statements; (iii) other related VAT documents and reporting;
- Corporate and Individual Tax compliance: (i) tax computations; (ii) tax returns; (iii) tax refund applications; (iv) other tax documents and statutory forms;
- Assisting colleagues in a timely and professional manner;
- Ensuring deadlines are met;
- Providing quality service to clients;
- Reporting to management on a regular basis.
The ideal candidate shall:
- either be a fully qualified accountant or in the process of completing ACCA
- Ideally possess a Professional Certificate in Taxation
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Tax Accounting role
- Be able to work under minimal supervision and on own initiative;
- Be motivated and committed to clients’ needs;
- Have excellent communication skills both verbally and written in English (other languages are considered as an asset).
The role is ideal for someone who wishes to broaden their experience and take on a challenge.
We are offering an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate.
How to Apply
If you believe your career objectives match this role, please email a detailed CV together with a covering letter to email@example.com